At its core, Invocon is a Research and Development company, developing new technologies, systems, and ideas for new applications, with different parameters, and with the newest processes or hardware. As a result, Invocon has developed a broad suite of technologies and systems for both government and commercial endeavors.
Many of these systems have direct application in other areas of test and evaluation, condition-based maintenance, etc. This technology section is designed to provide a clear understanding of both existing systems and potential R&D. If a particular system below does not seem to meet your exact need, we are always willing to make specific modifications or adjustments for your application.
Invocon has developed a broad spectrum of technologies that address a wide range of applications. These technology areas include
- Wireless sensors and instrumentation for harsh
environments and challenging applications (Technology
- Sample rates from 1 Hz to 1 MHz
- All transducer types supported
- Real-time and store-and-forward data transfer techniques
- Synchronous data from multiple remote units
- Real-time radiation event monitoring (Data Sheets: RAID | REMS)
- PCM encoders for acquiring and transmitting flight data from rockets and missiles (Data Sheet: iPCMe)
- Lithium polymer Smart Batteries for mission critical power supply (Datasheets: 7.5Ah Smart Battery | 3.2Ah Smart Battery | 0.74Ah Smart Battery)
- Precision timing units for initiating pyrotechnic events on rockets and missiles
- RF directed energy as a non-lethal weapon
- Satellite Instrumentation