Invocon’s Capacitive Discharge Initiator (CDI) Module provides missile control and monitoring capabilities in a single compact unit. It enables safe operation and monitoring of ordnance.
The CDI provides four fully redundant output channels, a single input trigger for starting the timer, 1 ms resolution per channel, and four hours of run-time after the input trigger.
Other features include:
- CDI capacitor voltage monitoring
- Command trigger function on all channels
- CDI event monitoring
- Health and status monitoring
- Altitude Switches (open/close)
- SAFE/ARM plug identification
- SAFE/ARM state identification
- Single power supply source voltage
- Bad umbilical pull protection
- Smart primary and rechargeable battery support
- Software development kit, improved programming, and application software
For more detailed specification refer to the technology profile available below: