NOTE: Due to the fact that a great deal of the work involves government agency customers, interested applicants should be willing and eligible to apply for U.S. Security Clearance.
Candidate will act as a software developer for software applications including user interface and embedded development. This position comes with the challenge of quickly assuming project development responsibilities including design, implementation, and testing.
- Possess usable knowledge of object-oriented design techniques and advanced programming techniques.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of C# and/or C/C++. Knowledge of Xamarin, Python, Matlab, HTML5 technologies or Java a plus.
- Possess refined software engineering skills that apply to design techniques and finding practical software solutions.
- Possess the desire to develop interface applications or embedded software for innovative systems used by NASA, the military, and corporations.
Employee will gain experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Use of development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, MPLAB, Xamarin, and TI Code Composer Studio
- Development and use of wireless communications protocols.
- Embedded development utilizing C/C++ and/or assembly languages.
- Modern development languages and techniques such as C# and object-oriented programming.
- Internet solution design and development utilizing modern languages and technologies.
Degrees & Majors we look for in Software Design Engineers
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Master of Computer Engineering
- Master of Computer Science
Invocon, Inc. is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Fax (281) 298-1717
19221 Interstate 45 S
Conroe, TX 77385
For more information please Contact Invocon Recruiting